Jobs At HSBC, the balance of life of our employee is always be our first priority. That is why many of our people consider their office as their second home, a place where they can enjoy their work. We offer you the opportunity to become our new member of the House. Please explore this opportunity to find out more:
Jobs PT. Bank BRI Syariah open up opportunities for an active profession be able to think analytically, critically, work independently and in teams, able to work in a strict dateline, to join and fill the position.
PT Multi Bintang Indonesia, Tbk is the leading beer and beverage company in Indonesia, which has been operating since 1931 with two breweries, each in Sampang Agung (Mojokerto) and Tangerang. We produce and market strong brands such as Bir Bintang, Heineken, Bintang Zero, and Green Sands. Our sales and Marketing offices operate in all major cities nationwide.
BTPN known as a reputable medium sized public banks and now one of the best financial performance bank in Indonesia, which has won numerous awards from leading institutions. Currently we are looking for professional candidates to fill the position:
A Career with Citi has much to offer. Citi provides professional challenges and opportunities to excel in the world of banking. We are the most respected global financial services firm, with the broadest distribution, the best brand, and the broadest array of products. We are currently searching the best talent for:
Produce accurate, high quality and timely daily (BAU) and ad-hoc Reports (MIS), Analytics and Data requests for in-country and Regional purposes
Analyze and daily-monitor Bank’s secured and non-secured loan product portfolios
Compile and prepare presentations for senior Management level
Actively involved in process / reporting improvement projects
- A minimum of Undergraduate (S-1) degree majoring in Information Systems / Computer Science / Mathematics / Engineering from reputable university
- 1-2 years working experience in banking / financial institution environment ; fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- High interests in Management Reporting / MIS / database and planning
- Highly analytical with eyes and passion for details
- Working hands-on knowledge / experience / exposure in SAS and VBA is highly valued
- BSMR certification is a plus
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Good people skills
- Willing to think ‘outside the box’ and take extra responsibilities
Apply Online here before April 25, 2010
- Frontliner (CS/Teller)
- Sales Executive (SE)
- Min D3 or S1 graduated with min GPA of 2.75
- Male / Female with max 28 years of age
- Having strong motivation and focus in services
- Capable of defeloping and executing an effective sales strategy
- Enjoy working to deadlines and managing multiple tasks
- Have a good network of people will be an advantage
- Pleasant personality and appearance
Send your application and comprehensive resume to:
HRD BII Surabaya Branch
Wisma BII Lt. 1
Jl. Pemuda No. 60-70
Your application will be trated confidentially only short listed candidates will be notified.
Lowongan kerja terbaru di PT. BANK BRI (Persero) Tbk. Kanwil Jakarta 2 open opportunities for qualified candidates who have high integrity, hardworking and competent to join in and fill the position of:
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1) in any major / accredited departments
- Graduate from the reputable PTN / PTS
- Min. GPA 2.75 (scale 4)
- Good appearance and has extensive network
- Preferably experienced as Account Marketing Officer in banking or finance companies at least 1 (one) year.
- Maximum 30 years old for Account Officer / Marketing experienced candidates and max 25 years old for inexperienced candidates (by 23 April 2010)
- Preferably domiciled in PT. Bank BRI (Persero) Tbk. Kanwil Jakarta 2 working area (Jakarta, Bekasi, Cikampek, Cikarang, Karawang, Depok, Cibinong, Bogor)
- Having SIM A and / or SIM C
Should you interested please download official information from following link :
Informasi Lengkap liat di bawah ini :
Lowongan kerja Bank Mandiri, As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than 300 trillion today, and about 22.000 employees spread among 956 domestic branches and 6 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to delivering excellence in banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions to our customer clients. Bank Mandiri’s consistent efforts have garnered recognition from both domestic and international institutions.
Conduct quantitative research, generate reports and make presentations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent
- Required skill(s): eviews, SPSS.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as credit analyst in Commercial/Corporate Banking or as quantitative researcher.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Analyst or Economist.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Education min. S1 majoring in Law
- GPA min 2.75
- Has a minimal computer skills MS Office
- Age max 24 years
- Berpenampilan menarik
- Domisili di Jayapura