Is looking for young, dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated persons to fill the following positions for its expanding banking operation :
CORE BANKING SYSTEM DEVELOPER OFFICER (CB-SDO)
Required Qualifications and Skills:
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Information Technology field from a reputable university with GPA > 3.00
· Having experience at least 1 (one) year as System Developer
· Has strong understanding in at least 1 (one) language programming (Cobol, C/C++, Delphi, FoxPro, etc)
· Good knowledge of SQL programming, knowledge on Oracle or MS SQL Server is a plus
· Conversant in Unix and shell programming
· Good knowledge of banking system is a plus point
· Has understanding in how to use AIX is plus point
· Proactive, full of initiative and able to work efficiently and cooperatively within a team environment
· Highly motivated, disciplined, and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
· proficient in written and spoken English is a must.
Ensure you are fully conversant with any situations.
Develop new systems using IT standards, tools, systems, and methodologies.
Researching and understanding code that is to be modified.
Writing and executing unit test procedures.
Maintenance of existing and new systems to quality standards and in a timely manner.
Track all new work, bug fixes & enhancements.
Please send comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph to:
Human Resources Department
PT Bank Commonwealth
P.O. Box 8367 JKSMP
(Note: please put code CB-SDO on the top left side of the envelope)
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified