Latest info job career vacancy opportunity.Informasi lowongan lamaran peluang kerja, karir, pekerjaan terbaru :
Administrative/Support at World bank (A)
Job # 081420
Job Title Team Assistant A
Job Family Administration
Location Jakarta, Indonesia
Appointment Local Hire
Job Posted 03-Jul-2008
Closing Date 18-Jul-2008
Language Requirements English [Essential]; Indonesian-Malay [Essential]
Appointment Type Term (Duration: 1 yrs)
Duties and Accountabilities
STEERING COMMITTEE AND TECHNICAL REVIEW MEETINGS
• Prepare material and/or binders for the meeting – in cooperation with other team assistants.
• Upload all the Steering Committee and Technical Review Meetings materials to the secure site; upload minutes of the meetings as appropriate.
• Prepare the meeting rooms (equipments, materials, stationeries, refreshments, attendance list, etc) – In cooperation with other team assistants.
• Logistics Preparation (venue, equipment, food and beverage).
• Invite appropriate journalists and follow-up on their attendance.
• Assists in the preparation of press kit and press release.
• Maintain the media monitoring record keeping and upload positive coverage to the website.
TASKS RELATED TO COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES
• Maintain the photo-library of projects, events, and reports.
• Prepare small design jobs (notepad, posters, banners, etc).
• Assist in all design jobs with vendors (annual public reports, calendars, name cards, t-shirt, etc).
• Send out report and merchandise to relevant partners.
• Maintaining the content of the website to enable easy information dissemination between MDF secretariat and donors. This includes page creation, uploading files to the secure page, updating information in the website, and make changes whenever necessary.
• Working with the vendor for maintenance and web hosting.
• Organizing events i.e. policy dialogue, lessons learned workshop, etc.
PAYMENT PROCESSING FOR GOODS/ITEMS RELATED TO COMMUNICATION AND VISIBILITY
• Work with the Accounting Unit to ensure that the Secretariat complies with the World Bank’s rules and procedures for procurement of goods and services and payments processing.
• Process every payment request which includes: ensure guidelines and criteria are followed; prepare the necessary form; make sure all the necessary documentation are attached; obtain the manager’s approval; make a copy; submit the original document payment to the accounting and a softcopy for RFP Invoice and RFP.
• File every accounting data properly specifically the communication goods to ensure easy retrieval when cross checking is conducted.
DISTRIBUTION LIST MAINTENANCE
• Maintaining several distribution lists in the World Bank address book especially for the Multi Donor Fund and Java Reconstruction Fund distribution lists to enable easy information distribution for the team, donors, partners, and stakeholders. This includes creating each list through ISG, entering the e-mail addresses, updating the distribution lists and make changes whenever necessary or upon request.
ORGANIZING APPRAISAL AND SUPERVISION MISSIONS
• Assist in iiaising with TTLs and project teams to update the appraisal and supervision missions’ schedule.
• If an appraisal or supervision mission is planned, liaise with donors on their participation. Assists in liaising with TTLs and project teams on the logistics of the mission and provide that information to SC participants.
• Assisting the team for their traveling needs such as airplane tickets and accommodations which includes getting OTR for consultants, work out the desired itinerary with the travel agent
• Ensure that the stationery needs to the team are fulfilled.
• Setting up daily meeting appointments, book the necessary meeting room and refreshments
• Respond to daily queries from both external and internal clients.
• Distribute incoming mails from mailroom to the MDF & JRF team.
• Assist in other tasks, as necessary.
The applicant should possess the following qualifications:
• Diploma or Bachelor degree with relevant experience in handling office management.
• Work experience in administration and international organization or large firm at least 3 years.
• Strong and dynamic leadership skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English and Indonesia.
• Competent in using Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Outlook, and Excel, SAP experience also desirable.
• Knowledge of and ability to execute business processes involving diverse and intricate work procedures related to the processing and production of assigned outputs in a timely manner.
• Analytical ability, practical problem-solving skills and resourcefulness in performing varied tasks in the area(s) of functional specialty.
• Good knowledge of and demonstrated experience in specialized administrative/operational support functions (e.g. database management, knowledge management, task management, major event/course planning, etc.) and ability to apply relevant procedures, processes and systems.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Committed team player with demonstrated inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
• Proficient English skills (verbal and written), including ability to draft routine correspondence and edit materials using proper grammar, punctuation and style.
• Ability to adapt to changing business needs by continuous learning/training.
• Sound organizational skills and ability to prioritize and deliver assignments in a timely manner often under severe time pressures.
• Demonstrated initiative in developing practical approaches that improve office support work and effectiveness of unit/team.
• High degree of client responsiveness/service orientation.
• Ability to pass relevant Bank Group tests in place at time of recruitment (e.g. English language, computer applications, etc.) as required.
The vacancy is open for Indonesian nationals only. The appointment shall be for an initial period of one-year ‘Term’ contract, renewable subject to performance.
The applicant should apply online by clicking this “Apply” button. You will be asked to write a cover letter and please attach your CV and references (at least three names with full contact details).
Direct application through e-mail and phone inquiries will not be entertained.