Asia is going places. So can you with DBS Indonesia. Jumpstart your career at DBS Indonesia and gain the experience that will take you far.
Asia is where the action is, and so is DBS Indonesia. DBS Indonesia’s commitment to Indonesian economic growth and development has made it to one of the fastest growing joint-venture banks in the country. DBS Indonesia, a subsidiary of DBS Bank – Ltd the largest bank in Singapore and one of Asia’s leading banks is in search of talents for the following positions:
Priority Banking Relationship Manager (PBRM)
* Priority Banking Relationship Manager will be responsible to grow the bank’s market share by acquiring new customers and by strengthening the relationship with existing customers. He/ she will work closely with Direct Sales team in achieving targets and will ensure that customers are delighted with the services rendered.
* More than 3 years experience as Relationship Manager in Banking industry
* Good understanding of wealth management products
* Strongly driven and highly motivated
* Proven track record in priority banking sales and service
* A solid team player, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
* Have sufficient knowledge of computer applications (MS Office)
* Good command of English (verbal and written), fluency in Mandarin will be an advantage
* Minimum Bachelor Degree
Competitive remuneration package commensurate with skills & experience will be offered to successful applicants. This includes loans (housing, transport, personal) and medical benefit.
Please submit your applications letter and CV by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
On the “Subject” of your e-mail, please put the Position you are applying
Closing Date: 27-5-09