PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia, a subsidiary of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Japan, is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player and also have relevant experience, then we are the company for you.
TEMPORARY KYC – BANKING ADMIN STAFF
You will be temporarily in charge as a KYC Admin staff, providing document and data administration supports in KYC Unit as well as daily activities and other issues assigned by KYC Unit Coordinator.
- Experience in Banking industry for minimum 1 year, preferably in Back Office or Operation.
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably in Economic and Law
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 600 or TOEFL of min. 500).
- High achievers (performance oriented).
- Able to handle documentation, administration, filing & data analysis.
- Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Possess high sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
- Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
Willing to be contract for 6 months
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to:
Post Date: 21 Oct 09 : EXP 1 Minggu