PT Bank DBS Indonesia is a subsidiary of DBS Bank. DBS is one of the largest financial services groups in Asia with operations in 16 markets. Headquartered in Singapore, DBS is a well-capitalized bank with “AA-” and “Aa1” credit ratings that are among the highest in the Asia-Pacific region. DBS provides the full range of services in corporate, SME, consumer and wholesale banking activities across Asia and the Middle East. With expansion of the Bank, we are looking for high caliber individuals for the following positions to be located in several areas :
Placement : Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Makasar, Medan, Palembang, Pekan Baru, Pontianak, Samarinda, Semarang.
Relationship Officer (RO)
Relationship Officer will be responsible in acquiring new customers to the bank trough the sales of the bank’s product and service to new customers.
- Year experience as sales preferably in banking industry or other financial industry (insurance, security, etc)
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1)
- Possess a good understanding of wealth management products
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Possess good interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Proficient in English conversation and writing
- Fluency in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Possess relevant certification in various wealth management products such as AAJI (Asosiasi Asuransi Jiwa Indonesia) and WAPERD (Wakil Agen Penjual Efek Reksadana) would be an advantage
Competitive remuneration packages and medical benefits, which may include housing transportation and personal loans, will be offered to successful candidates. Please submit your application letter and CV by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date: 22 Oct 09 And Exp Date : 3 weeks