Kraft Foods is the world’s second largest global food company headquartered in Northfield Illinois. For more than 100 years, Kraft has been dedicated to help people around the world eat and live better. In more than 150 countries, consumers reach for their favorite Kraft brands which mostly are leaders in the markets such as Kraft, Oreo, Ritz and Toblerone.
We invite highly motivated individuals like you to join PT Kraft Foods Indonesia to be a part of our team in this position below:
CASH FLOW ANALYST
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Collating, developing and analyzing plan and actual financial data by each account mostly on asset management, accrued liabilities, intercompany payables/receivables and statistical transfer, loan and interest, FX exposure. Tax, and others, in coordination with Controllers, Tax Manager, Procurement Manager and Asia Pacific Treasury Analyst.
- Responsible in maintaining accountability of Cash flow plans in each planning session (Original Budget, strategic plan and related updates) and uphold in the financial database system.
- Assist Financial Planning and Analysis Manager in assessing the financial viability of propositions and program/project related to Cash Flow and asset management and providing pertinent and actionable to local management.
- S1/S2 Graduated with 4 years work experience
- Three (3) years experience in Planning & Budgeting for P/L , B/S and Cash Flow
- Good knowledge of domestic financing, Macro Economic and regulations including compensating statutory regulations in the U.S. and other affiliates.
- Ability to focus on detail and macro issues.
- Good interpersonal skills required for coordination of planning activities across Kraft.
- Ability to sustain long periods of pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Task orientation required to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge in computer operating systems (SAP, Microsoft Office)
- Good interpretative and analytical skill
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Apply Online before 22 November 2009