Lowongan kerja, Coca-cola Bottling Indonesia (CCBI) – National Office is inviting the right candidate to fill in a challenging position in Finance area as Treasury and Risk Manager with principal accountabilities are as follows:
In charge for the aforementioned essential role, you would be expected to have the following qualifications:
- Having Financial/Banking background with 8 years working experience as FX dealer or corporate treasury with active experience in FX management and Cash Management.
- Having Competencies in Business Acumen, Management, and Leadership.
- Having Technical competencies in cash flow projection, projection on social, politics and economics change, projection on macro economics, Indonesian Legal Matter, and High risk consciousness.
- Quick decision making under high pressure and short time frame, Maximize earning, Cost / Benefit Analysis.
- Having experience in consumer goods industry is preferred.
- Having the authority in managing Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) risk and insurance including insurance and hedging decisions within the policy and joint with CCA treasury, President Director and Finance Director on the other major decisions.
- Maintaining and creating strategy on Company’s cash management and FX management, including its implementation.
- Developing and reviewing Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia policy compliance
- Keep up to date on all the relevant information and plans to ensure availability of funding and coverage against risk has been under taken.
- Coordinating automation concept of transmitting treasure transaction information to all relevant departments through computerization.
- Providing training and development on Treasury and Risk Management issues where cooperation and awareness is a critical factor.
- Coordinating with Banks to up-date banking product, matching corporate requirements, identifying opportunities for cost reduction and other incomes.
- Developing relationship with Bank Indonesia in providing required report
Interested candidates are required to send the application letter together with CV and recent photograph, not later than 2 (two) weeks to: