PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN) was established in Bandung on February 5, 1958, originally called Bank Bank Pegawai Pensiunan Militer (BAPEMIL) with the status of business associations as entities that receive deposits and provide loans to its members. BAPEMIL aims to help ease the economic burden of retirees, both military and civilian. We are looking for professional candidates experienced in banking industries to fill the position:
Personal Banker – Jakarta & Bandung (Code: RB-RFB-F0000)
- Male / Female
- Maximum age 35 years
- Minimum S1 from any discipline with GPA min 2.75.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in selling funding products in banking industries or financial institutions.
- Have good communication skills, advantage in Mandarin and English
- Able to work both independently and in team
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta and Bandung
Internal Auditor – Micro Business (Code: SK – MBA – 400)
- On-site activities of Micro Banking Audit in accordance with company standards.
- Conduct audit activities, reporting and prepare recommendations.
- To provide recommendations and objective information to improve the effectiveness of internal control systems in Micro Banking business processes.
- Hold a bachelor degree from any major.
- At least 3-5 years total experience as an Internal Audit in banking is a must, or financial institution.
Please send your complete CV with the latest photo to :
Please enter the job code in the subject email
(Nb. Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be processed further)