The Putera Sampoerna School of Education (SSE) was established to train and develop professionally certified teachers with International standards and to equip them with best-practices in the latest teaching methodologies. Built upon the experiences and expertise of the Sampoerna Foundation Teacher Institute from training over 14.000 professional teachers in Indonesia in the last 3 years, the SSE is a licensed, degree-granting college, managed by the Sampoerna Foundation.
Main Responsibilities :
- Build networks and maintain relationship with external parties, including SSE customers, NGO, foundations, existing and potential donors, government, and other related foreign and local education institutions at the commensurate and higher level to ensure the company’s interest are protected and that the company complies with all relevant regulations; identify marketing and internal development priorities and assigns resources accordingly.
- Manage activities related to Projects of School Partnership, ensure high quality deliverables to fulfill customers’ expectation & satisfaction and expectation, and manage, coordinate and monitor the project implementation of School Partnership.
- Develop marketing strategy and manage marketing activities including promotion, market research, sales and telemarketing.
- At least Bachelor Degree, preferably Master Degree in area of Management/ Business/Industrial Engineering/Public Relation
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Head/Manager of External Relations or Sales and Marketing in a University/College or other formal education institution.
- Experience in build networks and maintain relationship with external parties, including customers, NGO, foundations, existing and potential donors, government, and other related foreign and local education institutions.
- Well understanding about the nature of local education industry.
- Experience in develop marketing strategy and manage marketing activities including promotion, market research, sales and telemarketing.
- Strong communication skill and Public speaking capability.
- Strong Selling skill, persuasive and influential.
- Excellent Proficiency in English, both writing and spoken.
If you meet the above requirements and interested to apply, please send your comprehensive resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by stating the position code applied in the email subject no later than January 20, 2010.