PT Bank Mizuho Indonesia, a subsidiary of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Japan, is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player
As a senior member of Internal Audit Department, you will be responsible in assisting Department Head to manage Internal Audit Department activities in:
Preparing Annual Audit Plan
- Performing and leading a Risk Based Audit and an Intra-Office inspection
- Preparing and reviewing audit reports, including reports to Top Management, Board of Commissioner and Bank Indonesia
- Monitoring and reviewing the result/ follow up of audit findings and recommendations
- Establishing, reviewing and revising Audit policy/procedures and Audit charter;
- Managing internal audit documents and coaching junior auditors
- Experienced as a Senior Internal Auditor in a reputable Bank for minimum 5 years.
- Preferably experienced with the position as Assistant Department Head.
- Relevant Bachelor or Postgraduate Degree.
- Internal Auditor Certified
- Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 800 or TOEFL of min. 550).
- Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Good sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
Note: Employment Offering – Permanent
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to: