PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN), was established in Bandung on February 5, 1958, originally called Bank Employee Retired Military (BAPEMIL) with the status of business associations as entities that receive deposits and provide loans to its members. BAPEMIL aims to help ease the economic burden of retirees, both military and civilian.
We are looking for professional candidates experienced in banking industries to fill the position:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform data collection Human Capital
- Statistical analysis of employee productivity data based on Human Capital
- Make a statistical analysis report
- Pendidikan minimal S1
- Maximum age of 35 years
- Experience working at least 1 year, especially in the field of analytic data
- Master program can analyze the statistics and data
- Proficient in the operation of the Office programs, such as Ms Excel, Power Point
- Can work in teams and individuals
- Flexible working
Resume lengkap dikirim ke:
(tuliskan Job Code : HC-HCU-400 pada subject email dengan lampiran tidak lebih dari 300kb)
Attachment must be in *.doc, *.pdf and *.zip format with capacity no more than 300kb.