LOWONGAN KERJA BANK BTPN 2010, PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN) was established in Bandung on February 5, 1958, originally called Bank Bank Pegawai Pensiunan Militer (BAPEMIL) with the status of business associations as entities that receive deposits and provide loans to its members. BAPEMIL aims to help ease the economic burden of retirees, both military and civilian. We are looking for professional candidates experienced in banking industries to fill the position:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting or Finance from reputable university
- Minimum 5 (five) years experience in banking accounting or auditing department
- Experiences with all of accounting process in Banking
- Have good knowledge in banking operation and understanding on operational banking, products and accounting
- Able to do reconciliation on various banking transactions
- Outstanding PC skills on Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word) and proficiency in written and spoken English
Java Programmer (Job Code: IT-ADV-302-400)
- Hold a bachelor degree in IT.
- Preferably Male, maximum 33 years old
- At least 3 – 5 years experience in Java Programming
- Knowledge of .NET Programming
- Knowledge of Web base concept
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of Unix Operating System and its technology
IT Security Head (Job Code : IT-BAU-300)
- Maximum age 35 years old.
- At least 3 – 5 years of full-time work experience in establishment and implementation of information security management system and/or related functions (such as IT audit and IT Risk Management).
- Typically have backgrounds in technical IT roles’ such as IT architecture, development and/or operations in multiplatform environment with a clear and abiding interest in information security.
- Extensive knowledge in security related standard or others for compliancy such as Peraturan Bank Indonesia, ISO 17799/27001, BS25999, COBIT.
- Information security management qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH and other qualification such as CISA are advantages.
- Absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity (demonstrated by an unblemished career history, complete lack of criminal convictions etc.), and willing to undergo vetting and/or personality assessments to verify this if necessary.
- Hands-on team leadership and management experience, ideally coupled with suitable management qualifications such as an MBA or other Master Degrees.
Please enter job code in the subject email
Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be processed further
Attachment must be in *.doc, *.pdf and *.zip format with capacity no more than 300kb.