LOWONGAN KERJA DI Bank UOB Indonesia is the first Singapore-Indonesia joint venture bank incorporated in Indonesia. It commenced operations on 16 March 1990 with a capital of IDR 50 billion. As at December 2008, the Bank’s total assets has grown to IDR 12 trillion.
UOB Indonesia is 99% owned by United Overseas Bank Group (UOB), one of the largest banking groups in Singapore. The Group has 524 offices in 18 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America.
UOB Indonesia has five branches in Bali, Bandung, Batam, Surabaya and Medan, and four sub-branches in Pluit and Kelapa Gading – North Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk – West Jakarta and in Tanjung Pinang – Bintan.
Custody Staff/Officer Post Date: 19 Jan 10
- Based in Jakarta
- Grade range : Junior Officer – Assistant Manager
- At least 3 years experience in custodian services/ industry
- Knowledgeable with BAPEPAM, BANK INDONESIA and KSIE Regulation and Reporting
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Good in English
- Knowledge in Credit Administration will be advantages
E-mail : recruitment@UOBgroup.com
Lowongan kerja bank UOB Indonesia, lowonga bank di jakarta, Cabang UOB Indonesia