LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU PT BERLIAN SISTEM INFORMASI is a group of Mitsubishi Corporation with main business in Information Technology. In line with company growth, we require additional manpower to support our business.
- Min S1 degree or Master degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting/Information Technology (Master is more advantage).
- Min 5 years experience in financial/leasing industry with excellent understanding in business process.
- Experience in Business Process Reengineering and implementation of IT system.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience with various Industry (manufacturing, logistic, chemical, Telco, etc).
- English speaking & Writing is a must.
- Male/Female, Max 40 years old.
- Develop best practices (business process) in leasing industry that include: Policies, Rules, Organization Structure, Procedures, and Legal aspect.
- Lead team in initial assessment and detail assessment.
- Lead team in business process re-engineering activity (BPR) and provide best solution that includes: standard business processes, rules, policy and procedure.
- Involve actively in Pre-Sales activity
- Develop business plan for leasing industry and its strategy to achieve it, together with sales department
- Liaison officer to third party for giving total solution to customer.
- Prepare necessary materials: Presentation, Questionnaire, Template (Business Processes), and etc.
Application sent by email to email@example.com not over than 8 Feb 2010 only candidate strictly match above requirement will be interviewed. Please put recent photograph on application.