PT Carrefour Indonesia – Carrefour SA is a French international hypermarket chain, with a global network of outlets. It is the second largest retail group in the world in terms of revenue after Wal-Mart. Carrefour operates mainly in Europe, Brazil, Argentina, Dominican Republic and Colombia, but also has shops in North Africa and Asia.
- Preparing, projecting, actualizing and analyzing the Cash Flow by using direct method relating to Carrefour Indonesia and ARI under the direction of Treasury Director which based on an accurate assumption and combined with relevant input from Cash Management Manager and in line with Budget assumption. Responsible in maintaining accountability of Forex data from Hedge contract and Spot transaction reflecting all of our actual commitments and provide actual effective Forex rate.
- Provide problem solving related to Treasury transaction (Forex, Cash and Banking administration) and conduct customer service satisfaction to related function.
- To provide ad-hoc support to special projects and different business functions in their decision-making.
- Control and ensure continues adherence to all treasury control agreed in Treasury Procedure, FX Policy and ensure no default in retesting.
- Formal business degree preferably MBA Graduated with 3 years work experience, preferably majoring in Finance or other economics area
- Male/Female, 27 – 30 years old
- Two (2) years experience in a full range of Accounting and Treasury functions
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across different levels of the organization
- Excellent work management and communication skill both verbal and written in English
- Should demonstrate a good common sense in understanding of relevant business issue and the ability to stimulate results
- Ability to sustain long period of pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Task Orientation required to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated to overcome challenges
- Able to maintain stable performance under pressure
- At least years 3 experience in Treasury Operation in other companies and having exposure in managing cash from multiple Stores or from banking industry in the Treasury/Accounting area
- Experience in using Electronic Banking application is a must.
- Experience in using applications such as Treasury and Financial application such as People soft, Oracle or SAP will be an advantage
Please send your CV: