This position requires a blend of skills and experience that are specifically focused on the inventory management of project & spares material within 3 main warehouses and other approximately 80 small warehouses, including vendor’s warehouses & remote warehouses.
As Inventory Control you will also responsible to lead the inventory control processes and manage the cycle counting and stock take activity, this includes providing accurate details of on-hand inventory, inventory in-transit, returned inventory, inventory scrap and forecast.
- Bachelor Degree or higher, in Industrial Technology / Telecommunication / Accounting
- 3+ years working experience in Inventory / Warehousing and Distribution function, preferably coming from Telco Industry, FMCG or Logistics
- Proven track record of successful inventory control management in a fast-pace environment
- In-depth understanding in Inventory, Warehousing and Distribution,with sufficient knowledge in Basic Accounting, SAP System and capable of working the entire MS Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to organize vast amounts of data, multi-task several priorities and posses solid project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, for both Bahasa and English
XL values people as the most valuable asset and its diversity. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Qualified candidates are invited to forward their comprehensive resumes using the designated code (IC), not later than March 14, 2010 to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified