Lowongan kerja Bank Mandiri april 2010, As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than 300 trillion today, and about 22.000 employees spread among 956 domestic branches and 6 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to delivering excellence in banking services. Bank Mandiri’s consistent efforts have garnered recognition from both domestic and international institutions.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial or equivalent.
- Highly discipline, responsible and fast learner
- Required skill(s): familiar with Microsoft Office Programme.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent. Job role in Secretary/Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Pendidikan Minimum S1
- Universitas Terakreditasi
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Usia Maksimum Pada Saat Seleksi Awal 24 Tahun
- Berpenampilan Menarik
- Able to operate computer minimal MS Office programs
- Pengalaman Kerja Tidak Diutamakan