Lowongan kerja Bank Mandiri, As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than 300 trillion today, and about 22.000 employees spread among 956 domestic branches and 6 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to delivering excellence in banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions to our customer clients. Bank Mandiri’s consistent efforts have garnered recognition from both domestic and international institutions.
Conduct quantitative research, generate reports and make presentations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent
- Required skill(s): eviews, SPSS.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as credit analyst in Commercial/Corporate Banking or as quantitative researcher.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Analyst or Economist.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Education min. S1 majoring in Law
- GPA min 2.75
- Has a minimal computer skills MS Office
- Age max 24 years
- Berpenampilan menarik
- Domisili di Jayapura