Jobs At HSBC, the balance of life of our employee is always be our first priority. That is why many of our people consider their office as their second home, a place where they can enjoy their work. We offer you the opportunity to become our new member of the House. Please explore this opportunity to find out more:
The jobholder is responsible to process customer’s transaction needs (cash – withdrawal/deposit in FCY and LCY, demand draft, buy / sell travellers cheques, drawing payables, inhouse transfer etc) over the cash counter with the highest service standards, hospitable and friendly approach to the customers.
- Hold Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Possess knowledge and experience as a teller would be an advantage
- Proficiency in English and Computer Literate (MS Office) are required
- Has pleasant personality and able to work with team
- Has a strong drive to succeed
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity
If you meet the above requirements and seek a rewarding career and the opportunity to develop with a progressive international bank, please send your detailed CV (in English) to HSBC – Human Resources Department to following address.
Please put the position code as the subject of your e-mail application.